1. Personal Data
Examples of such ‘Personal Data’ you may provide to us include your name, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
2. Information Collected
Generally, Dr Buds Organics collects ‘Personal Data’, directly from you, or from publicly available sources or through our website in the following ways:
- When you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services
- When you interact with our member relations team, for example, via telephone calls, face-to-face meetings and emails
- When you use some of our services, for example, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us
- When you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list
- When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data
- When you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team
- When you submit your ‘Personal Data’ to us for any other reasons.
3. How We Use Your Information
Generally, we collect personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalize and improve our services and your user and customer experience with Dr Buds Organics. Personal data collected by us may be used:
- To process, record, monitor and fulfil your orders and deliveries;
- To plan and schedule routes for deliveries;
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
- To communicate with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests;
- To improve our products or services;
- To inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
- To conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- To customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site, use of the App and customer experience with us;
- To update and back-up our records;
- To reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- To comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- To enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
- For such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
4. Who Do We Disclose Your Data to?
We do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by Dr Buds Organics to any third party, except:
- Any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of Dr Buds Organics;
- Our technology, marketing and logistics service providers;
- Credit card and payment processing companies;
- Lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of Dr Buds Organics;
- Any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your ‘Personal Data’ to.
- Or where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
From time to time, we may collaborate with other third parties to organise joint marketing and promotional campaigns, offers or contests, and may require disclosure of your information to such third parties. For example, where a promotion or Voucher Code is specially offered to customers of our third party partner, we may share your information with that partner to the extent relevant to such promotional campaign.
Recipients of your personal data may be located outside Malaysia. You agree that we may transfer your personal data to our affiliates, subsidiaries and/or other third parties located outside of Malaysia, as long as the personal data is handled in accordance with this Policy and all applicable laws. Dr Buds Organics will ensure recipients of your personal data are legally bound to provide a standard of protection for your personal data comparable to the protection afforded under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).
5. How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored in our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
The Site encrypts your credit card number and other personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
6. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
If you are a registered user, you may access and update your registration information and your preferences to receive email or other communications from us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please note that your friends and contacts may still choose to send email invitations to you. Any user who receives an email invitation to join the Site may choose not to receive such invitations in the future by following the instructions in the email invitations and, in addition, if you are a member, you may also choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences as indicated above. Also, you may update or change your personal information or preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to 15 business days while we process your request.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction.
8. Governing Law
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of this country.